I know at least for me at school out cafe makes mondays vegetarian friendly. So Monday is a day of no meat.
If you don’t have a treadmill its okay, tuesday is about running as long as you can.. not necessairly running hard, but try for longer
Pretty Obvious—Divide your weight and drink that many ounces of water on wednesday (and every other day)
No working out on thursday. Everyones bodies need a rest and recovery day.
Replace as many things as you can with fruit on fridays. Have fruit as your sides with a meal :)
Saturday—Sleep in Saturday
Resting is really important, use your weekend to catch a few extra Zzz’s
Sunday is the end of the week, usually my weakest point when trying to be healthy because I say ill start over on Monday, so on Sunday, no sweets, no cakes, no ice cream, if you have to question whether it is a sweet it probably is!
Benefits of not eating meat:
- People who do not eat meat tend to consume less calories.
- Replacing meat with meat alternatives can add healthier food into your diet.
- Learn to consume protein from other sources!
Benefits of running:
- Strengthens your legs and core
- Selieves stress
Benefits of Drinking Water:
- Lose weight: Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger, it’s an effective appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less.Plus, water has zero calories.
- Natural Remedy for Headache: Helps to relieve headache and back pains due to dehydration. Although there are many other reasons contribute to headache, dehydration is the common one.
- Look Younger with Healthier Skin: You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increase skin elasticity.
- Better Productivity at Work: Your brain is mostly made up of water, thus drinking water helps you think better, be more alert and more concentrated.
- Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature. You’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises and water helps to fuel your muscle.
- Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion. Fiber and water goes hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement.
- Less Cramps and Sprains: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’ll less likely get cramps and sprains.
- Less Likely to Get Sick and Feel Healthy: Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu and other ailments like kidney stones and heart attack. Water adds with lemon is used for ailments like respiratory disease, intestinal problems, rheumatism and arthritis etc. Another words one of the benefits of drinking water can improve our immune system.
- Relieves Fatigue: Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. If your body lacks of water, your heart, for instance, need to work harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells, so are the rest of the vital organs, your organs will be exhausted and so are you.
- Good Mood: Your body feels very good and that’s why you feel happy.
- Reduce the Risk of Cancer: Related to the digestive system, some studies show that drinking a healthy amount of water may reduce the risks of bladder cancer and colon cancer. Water dilutes the concentration of cancer-causing agents in the urine and shortens the time in which they are in contact with bladder lining.
Benefits of Rest Days:
- Allows your muscles to recover and repair
- Allows you to do something fun for the day
- Prevents muscle injuries
Benefits of Eating Fruit:
- Fiber aids digestion
- Low calories help you lose weight
- Fruit is yummy
Benefits of Sleep:
The benefits of sleep impact nearly every area of daily life. While it may be obvious that sleep is beneficial, most people don’t realize how much sleep they need and why it is so important.
- Sleep helps to repair your body-Your body produces extra protein molecules while you’re sleeping that helps strengthen your ability to fight infection and stay healthy. These molecules help your immune system mend your body at a cellular level when you are stressed or have been exposed to compromising elements such as pollutants and infectious bacteria.
- Sleep helps keep your heart healthy-Your cardiovascular system is constantly under pressure and sleep helps to reduce the levels of stress and inflammation in your body. High levels of “inflammatory markers” are linked to heart disease and strokes. Sleep can also help keep blood pressure and cholesterol levels (which play a role in heart disease) in check.
Sleep reduces stress-A good night’s sleep can help lower blood pressure and elevated levels of stress hormones, which are a natural result of today’s fast paced lifestyle. High blood pressure can be life threatening and the physical effects of stress can produce “‘wear and tear” on your body and degenerate cells, which propel the aging process. Sleep helps to slow these effects and encourages a state of relaxation.
Sleep improves your memory-That ‘foggy’ feeling that you struggle with when deprived of sleep makes it difficult to concentrate. This often leads to memory problems with facts, faces, lessons, or even conversations. Sleeping well eliminates these difficulties because, as you sleep, your brain is busy organizing and correlating memories.
One of the great benefits of sleep is that it allows your brain to better process new experiences and knowledge, increasing your understanding and retention. So, next time you hear someone say “why don’t you sleep on it,” take their advice.
Sleep helps control body weight issues-Sleep helps regulate the hormones that affect and control your appetite. Studies have shown that when your body is deprived of sleep, the normal hormone balances are interrupted and your appetite increases. Unfortunately this increase in appetite doesn’t lead to a craving for fruits and veggies. Rather, your body longs for foods high in calories, fats, and carbohydrates.
So, if you’re trying to lose those stubborn few pounds that just keep hanging around, consider the benefits of sleep on weight control and make sure that getting enough sleep each day.
Sleep reduces your chances of diabetes-Researchers have shown that lack of sleep may lead to type 2 diabetes by affecting how your body processes glucose, which is the carbohydrate your cells use for fuel.
Sleep reduces the occurrence of mood disorders-With insufficient sleep during the night, many people become agitated or moody the following day. Yet, when limited sleep becomes a chronic issue, studies have shown it can lead to long-term mood disorders such as depression or anxiety.
Benefits of not eating sweets:
- You’ll have more energy and be more productive
- You’ll feel less sluggish in the afternoon
- You’ll be able to appreciate more subtle tastes
- You’ll be in control of your diet (and therefore your body)
- You’ll waste less money on junk food and sweets
- dacelz likes this
- aiko-ssi likes this
- fit-chronicles reblogged this from fitandskinny
- summerblossom27 reblogged this from health-heaven
- crazycrush likes this
- slab-citizen likes this
- skinny-fit239 likes this
- getoffyourassandeat reblogged this from shannonsshenanigans
- goodbye-50 reblogged this from allyouneedisthegym
- allyouneedisthegym reblogged this from laurenshealthylife
- laurenshealthylife reblogged this from slimdowntothin and added:
- jsmmlvng likes this
- thebestmecanbe reblogged this from obesetomarathoner and added:
- thediaryofme likes this
- obesetomarathoner reblogged this from dontbitchgetfit
- scuddingclouds likes this
- skinnymeislove reblogged this from get-motivation
- gnarcatz likes this
- michelle-eliza likes this
- veggiewedgieazn reblogged this from health-heaven
- loebotomy reblogged this from shes-shrinking and added:
- dancingdancingcrazy-xx reblogged this from tobe-ahealthy-girl
- countinggg-stars likes this
- pivovarovar likes this
- tacobella likes this
- sequinedstrawberries likes this
- simplydeez likes this
- bigberta likes this
- subukono likes this
- the-dark-arts likes this
- cwalker730 likes this
- shaynelouise likes this
- twig-like likes this
- distraughtthought likes this
- chellewhaaat likes this
- mymindmymatters likes this
- mynuevohealthylife likes this
- spindletrees likes this
- dontfretjustsweat likes this
- vampyyra likes this
- alnoseworthy likes this
- amandaa-jane likes this
- shannonsshenanigans posted this